Please read the below instructions carefully while appearing for the online test.
1. Total number of questions to attempt is 25.
2. Total of 30 minutes duration will be given to attempt all the questions.
3. The clock has been set at the right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the exam ends by default - you are not to required to end or submit your exam.
4. The question palette at the right of screen shows one of the following statuses of each of the questions numbered.
5. Each question carries one mark.
6. No negative marking for wrong answers.
7. No negative marking for skipped questions.